Weekly Bookings, 5 day camps in autumn, winter, spring and summer school holidays $330-. 4 day camps full week bookings $290-.
For all bookings please call the centre on 02 9363 4955 or click the link above to book online.
Our school holiday programs are designed for children aged from 4-15 years of all levels of ability. All aspects of the game are taught in a fun environment and it is an excellent way for children to experience the game of tennis from the grass roots level up. Our coaches will engage the children in fundamental technical skills and games and get them used to hitting with a racquet properly. Special coloured tennis balls are used to aid improvement with larger and softer balls to improve skill level and confidence. Other activities are also played during the camp including, soccer, touch, frisbee, cricket, handball, hula hoops, skipping and other physical and gross motor skills. The camp program is broken down into groups based on standard, age and friendships.
What times are tennis camp?
9am-3pm. Lunch is at 12.00pm.
My child does not have a tennis racquet what should I do?
We have racquets that are available to be borrowed but we recommend that all children have their own racquet.
How many children per court/coach?
We ensure a coach to child ratio of up to 1:10 ensuring that your child has the best learning experience possible.
What are the ages of the children at the camps?
We take children from 4 up to 15 years of age. Children are arranged according to age, ability/standard and friendship.
What happens in wet weather?
Camps are held rain, hail or shine with indoor facilities in wet weather.
What Should I Bring?
Morning Tea, Lunch, Hat, Racquet, Drinks (water), Comfortable clothes and sports shoes, Sun block is also a must.
Each Friday a round robin or tournament is held with trophies and prizes from our sponsors and a free BBQ lunch.
The terms and conditions for camp bookings, payments and credits at Wentworth Tennis are listed below.
Please note that we do not provide refunds and we only provide credits on your account.
Cancellations can only be made by phoning us on 02 9363 4955.
1. Bookings can be made by phone, in person or online, and will only be accepted with full payment.
2. Once you have booked at our daily rate you cannot change to a weekly booking rate once the camp has started (ie you can add extra days at the daily rate, but not pay the balance of a weekly rate).
1. If Wentworth Tennis is informed by 8pm the day before the day you wish to cancel, a credit is given for that cancellation.
2. If Wentworth Tennis is not informed by 8pm the day before the day you wish to cancel, zero credit is given. (This includes if a child is sick)
3. To change a camp day you must first cancel the day you currently have booked and therefore points 1 & 2 of this cancellation policy applies. Please phone Wentworth Tennis on 02 9363 4955 to do this.
Change of Day(s) booked
1. Please be aware that if you want to change the day(s) your child is booked in a camp then it equates to cancelling a day and rebooking a new day, and therefore the above cancellation fee system applies.
1. All our camps are held every day, and fully staffed, irrespective of the weather and therefore no credit is given due to the weather.